Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Family Loses Again - Part II

I am not through venting about the school lunch episode.  I have more questions:
  • Since many, if not most, private and parochial schools take Federal money for their lunch programs, will they, too, have to hire a lunch inspector?  
  • Did the school in North Carolina provide the mother with the paperwork to apply for the free/reduced lunch program?
  • What will come next?  Will inspectors be coming into the homes of parents to see if the parents are providing proper nutrition for their children?
  • Where is the ACLU?  Is this not a violation of a civil liberty?
  • Is this rule about inspecting food a part of Obamacare?
I welcome any other questions you may have.  I have the feeling I will think of more too.  I do know how much this whole story angers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment