Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bogus Ballots

   It is painfully obvious to me that the Democrats are absolutely opposed to any kind of legislation which would require a voter to definitively prove their identity when going to the polling places.  I cannot come anywhere close to understanding how passing such laws is supposed to be racially discriminatory.  That seems to be the ONLY reason why the Democrats are opposed to any legislation which  wouldrequire a photo ID to vote. 
   I can only come to one conclusion.  The Democratic Party is the party of voter fraud.
   I recently voted here in Altenburg.  I knew every person sitting behind the table and they knew me personally, yet they required me to show them my voting registration card.  I was very pleased with that, and would be even more pleased if they were required to have me show them a photo ID.
   The election process in America is too important.  We need to make sure it is not corrupted with bogus ballots.

No comments:

Post a Comment