Friday, July 20, 2012

Not All Are Government Teachers

   Recently, President Obama referred to everyone having teachers to thank for their success.  I agree with that to an extent, but you cannot always say that those teachers were government teachers.  I am a rare person.  I NEVER had a teacher hired by a government in all my years of schooling from Kindergarten through graduating from college.  I always attended Lutheran schools.  In my opinion, I think our country would be better off if more of the nation's students were attending schools that are NOT run by a government.  Maybe more excellent teachers would be hired by non-governmental schools and not be stifled by their positions in government schools.  Maybe fewer people would agree with the President that our success is not our own, it is attributable to the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment