Monday, November 3, 2014

I Vote....

I vote........for a nation with secure borders.
I vote........for a nation which has laws which are enforced.
I vote........for a nation whose leaders are there to serve the people.
I vote........for a nation which offers equality of opportunity.
I vote........for a nation which operates a free market economy.
I vote........for a nation made up of unhyphenated Americans.
I vote........for a nation made up of a legal citizenry.
I vote........for a nation made up of hard-working people.
I vote........for a nation of limited government.
I vote........for a nation which operates according to its Constitution.
I vote........for a nation of limited regulation.
I vote........for a nation that is proud of its history.
I vote........for a nation that respects the sanctity of life.
I vote........for a nation that honors its military and its veterans.
I vote........for a nation with a strong military.
I vote........for a nation whose citizens have the right to defend themselves and their property.
I vote........for a nation that strives to eliminate its debt.
I vote........for a nation that operates according to a balanced budget.
I vote........for a nation of strong moral character.
I vote........for a nation that fights against evil.
I vote........for a nation that values religious freedom.
I vote........for a nation that is respected around the world.
I vote........for a nation that fights so that the generations to come may have freedom.
I vote........for a nation that puts its trust in the Almighty God.

But before I vote for these things, I pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment